Wednesday, May 28, 2014

OWH - MWT - Pink and gray color challenge

It's a color challenge for the OWH Midweek Throwdown this week. Pink and gray or black. Since there is absolutely no pink in the current 6x6 paper pad I'm working on, I had to choose some different papers. But, I always have some pink paper in my stash. Although, I try not to make too many pink cards since Operation Write Home really needs a wider variety of colors.


paper - Carta Bella - Paris Girl
stamp - Hero Arts
circle die cuts - Spellbinders
heart die cuts - Lil Inker Designs
Versafine ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


6 comments:

  1. Really like this! Going to try this sketch. Like your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and excellent use of the Deconstructed sketch. I also like the mix of papers, especially those happy poodles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the layers! The sentiment is highlighted perfectly. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really cute-- love the oodles of poodles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome and beautiful. Love all those pattern papers and cute poodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all of those delicate patterns together and the way the sentiment really pops.

    ReplyDelete