Monday, April 21, 2014

Cards in Envy - April Showers

Welcome to the second challenge in April over at Cards in Envy. It's time to make cards featuring things related to rain. Such as umbrellas, puddles, rain drops, etc. I used this sweet little bunny from MFT and paper pieced his little rain boots and umbrella.


paper - American Crafts
stamps - My Favorite Things
bling - from stash
Versafine and Memento ink
Copic marker and Crayola colored pencils

I hope you can come play with us over at Cards in Envy. Make an A2 card no thicker than 1/4" and link it on the CIE blog for the chance to win a badge to post on your blog.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card Kristie, such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is just adorable. Like the matching boots and umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What color card stock is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, I couldn't actually tell you the color name of the cardstock. I have so much and have acquired over many years. I do buy lots of my paper from Joann's when it goes on sale. But it's not from Stampin Up or Close to My Heart. Sorry, I wasn't able to answer your question.

      Delete