Friday, March 14, 2014

Reverse Confetti Sketch #10

I have 2 cards to share again today. For the first card, I continued using the Carta Bella 6x6 paper and tried the newest sketch by Reverse Confetti.


paper - Carta Bella - Giddy Up!
stamps - Reverse Confetti
border die cut - Lawn Fawn
small circle die cuts - Reverse Confetti
circle die cuts - Spellbinders
twine - Divine Twine
Versafine ink

My second card was really a just-for-fun one. I've been wanting a grass die cut and finally got one today, so I had to play with it. This card will be perfect for child.


paper - American Crafts and scraps
stamp - Hero Arts
embossing folder - Sizzix - Stampin Up
sun die cuts - Lil Inker Designs
grass die cut - Lawn Fawn
heart die cut - Lawn Fawn
Memento ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


No comments:

Post a Comment