Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fairies and Mustaches

I made cards for 3 different challenges today. The first is for the OWH Midweek Throwdown - Scrappy Backgrounds using the newest Mojo Monday sketch. This one works great for a masculine card.


paper - Carta Bella - Giddy Up!
stamp - Hero Arts
embossing folder - Cuttlebug
circle die cuts - Spellbinders
brads - Recollections
Versafine ink

The second card is for the current Lavinia Stamps challenge - Add Something Pink. This is the first card I have ever added sequins, and I really like them. I'm not sure if they will hold enough to donate to Operation Write Home, though. But it was still fun to make.


paper - Becky Higgins Project Life - Maggie Holmes edition
stamp - Lavinia Stamps
embossing folder - Cuttlebug
stitched square die cut - Lil Inker Designs
border die cut - Lawn Fawn
Pearl pen - Viva Decor
Versafine ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


4 comments:

  1. Nice! I like how the mustache embossing folder is sanded and matches on of the strips on the first card. I like the pearl pen with the fairies in the second card, magical like fairy dust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia Stamps, good luck, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! good luck on the challenge Bibiana (DT)

    ReplyDelete