Sunday, February 16, 2014

OWH sketch #212 card challenge

It's time for a new sketch over on the OWH Stars and Stamps blog. I tried to make both a masculine and feminine card using the same sketch and same 6x6 paper pad. What do you think, does it still work as a masculine card even with the pink cameras? Hmmm, maybe not.


paper - Echo Park - Here & Now
stamp - Paper Smooches
camera die cut - My Favorite Things
Versafine ink


paper - Echo Park - Here & Now
stamp - Avery Elle
butterfly punch - Martha Stewart
pearls - Recollections
Versafine ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

10 comments:

  1. Love the use of the camera with that sentiment. And the sweet colors on the butterfly card are pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nephew had a tshirt about guys and pink so yes it works. I just love the camera paper! Wtg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both cards and that little camera fits in just right. I agree with Linda - guys do like pink. It challenges their masculinity !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ambition, cool way to make both guy and gal cards! I should try to do that, get twice as many cards! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job. Love the colors on both cards. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are great! I think the pink is just fine, the blue ribbon and camera take away from seeing the pink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! I love how you embellished around the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific cards Kristie, and yes, the little bit of pink still makes this masculine. I also like to try masculine and feminine versions of a sketch. Your papers, banners, and embellishments work great together on both cards. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course it works for a masculine version! Men wear pink shirts and ties don't they? Actually, that's a very very clever card you've made with all the cameras and perfectly matching sentiment! Both cards are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kristie- yup- it works as masculine- but a gal would be thrilled to get it too! I love your butterfly card too! And I love that you made 2 cards- it is a gret sketch!

    ReplyDelete