Sunday, February 2, 2014

Card Bowl 2014 - Challenge #3

The third and final challenge for the OWH Card Bowl is to make a masculine card using Sketch #210. I made a love card, but since there aren't any flowers or ribbons, I think it works as a masculine card.


paper - My Mind's Eye - Cut & Paste "Charm"
sentiment stamp - Hero Arts
polka dot background stamp - My Favorite Things
heart die cuts - Lawn Fawn
arrow die cut - Reverse Confetti
Versafine and Stampin Up ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I like the arrow die. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card. I just love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this. You did an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The arrows just are way too cool! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the die cut arrow, very crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's awesome ( love the arrows with the cloud paper)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Those papers coordinate together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete