Thursday, January 23, 2014

OWH - MWT - pastel color challenge

I had some time today to make 2 cards; both for Operation Write Home challenges. The first one is for the Midweek Throwdown pastel color challenge.


sketch - by PageMaps
paper - Becky Higgins - Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic Project Life cards
stamp - Lawn Fawn
stitched circle die cut - Lil Inker Designs
circle and scallop die cuts - Spellbinders
Memento ink

My second card is for the January ODBD stripe card challenge. I went with more masculine colors on this card.


paper - My Mind's Eye - Cut & Paste "Charm"
stamp - Hero Arts
embossing folder - Sizzix
circle die cuts - Spellbinders
brads - Recollections
Versafine ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


2 comments:

  1. Two great cards. I really like the sketch you used for the first one -- you interpreted it so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so nice! The fox is so cute on that palette.

    ReplyDelete