Friday, January 31, 2014

Card Bowl 2014 - Challenge #1

There is a fun 3-day challenge on the Stars & Stamps blog for the weekend. The first challenge is to make a masculine card reflecting which team we support for the Superbowl. Now, I will confess, I'm not a sports fan at all. But I still went with the Seahawk colors because my 11-year old son is a Seahawk's fan and I reside in Washington state. (By the way, the short strip is actually navy blue, not black.)


paper - scraps and Becky Higgins Project Life card - Honey edition
stamps - Avery Elle
star and circle die cuts - Spellbinders
ribbon - May Arts
embossing folder - Cuttlebug
Versafine ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

4 comments:

  1. I love the embossed background on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie, thank you for sharing, I love the way you tied the elements together with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristie, I love this card. I really like that thin circle and the embossing. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of the chevron elements in your card. That thin circle is great; I'll have to remember it. I'm not a huge sports fan, either, but I'll go with our home team.

    ReplyDelete