Sunday, December 22, 2013

OWH sketch #204 card challenge

Can you believe there are only 3 more days until Christmas? Are you ready? For the most part, I am. I still have a few gifts to wrap, and the kids and I are going to make Christmas cookies tomorrow. Today, my husband and I are surprising the kids and taking them to a local theater production of Annie. I think they will both just love it.

But first, here's my card for Operation Write Home's sketch # 204. It's another fun one!


paper - My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic Saffron
stamp - Hero Arts
border punch - Fiskars
heart die cuts - Lil Inker Designs
ribbon - May Arts
Versafine ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

5 comments:

  1. Your card makes me smile and am sure someone will be saying "ahhh" when they receive your card. I will always be grateful for what you have taught me and am super giddy my card was selected for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Kristie. I love the colors you chose for your layers. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh I love the pink and brown colors! You made this so pretty with the punched border! Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. I love the sentiment and the placement of the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Kristie, this is so pretty. Love the pink and brown color combo and sentiment. The pink and brown hearts suggests a man and woman in love. Thanks for taking time to play this week!

    ReplyDelete