Monday, December 16, 2013

OWH sketch #203 card challenge

This week's Operation Write Home sketch is just perfect for using up scraps. I bought this 12x12 paper pack a while back, but never finished it all. I generally use 6x6 pads for card making. But occasionally I will use 12x12 paper, especially if I'm making multiples of the same card. I made 6 of these using sketch #203.


paper - Authentique - Loyal
stamp - Paper Smooches
stitched circle die cut - Lil Inker Designs
star die cut - Spellbinders
embossing folder - Darice
twine - unknown
Versafine ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your card rocks! Great paper, the layers are fabulous and the extra embossing is A+. Thanks for inspiring to go above and beyond!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the texture on the green circle!

    ReplyDelete