Thursday, December 12, 2013

OWH - MWT - General Love Cards

Just a quick card today for the Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown. The theme is love cards.


paper - My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic Saffron
stamps - Lawn Fawn and My Favorite Things
border die cut - My Favorite Things
circle die cuts - Spellbinders
twine - Divine Twine
Glossy Accents
Pearl pen - Viva Decor
Versafine and Memento ink

Now I'm off to bake some cookies for my daughter's preschool cookie exchange tomorrow. Thanks for visiting my blog today!

3 comments:

  1. So cute and I love the way you used your twine. Sweet paper choices. Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Some one is going to hug this card <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine a hero sending this home to his or her little girl! This is darling, Kristie.

    ReplyDelete