Thursday, December 26, 2013

OWH - MWT color challenge

Now that the holidays are over, it's time to get back into card-making mode. I worked on a few card kits for CHA next month. Then I decided to do the Midweek Throwdown color challenge. The colors are either Red/White or Green/White. I chose green/white since I'm betting the OWH boxes are flooded with lots of red/white cards for Valentine's Day.


paper - Becky Higgins Project Life cards from the Rain Edition
stamps - Hero Arts
embossing folder - Cuttlebug
ink - Versafine and Memento

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. Adding it to my CASE list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stealing this! Great use of my scrap collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too, I am case-ing this!!!!!- It is a great sketch and you did a fantastic job with it! I also did a green card- nice break from red for Christmas and Valentines! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to work up those precious snippets into a great thank-you card! I love the embossed panel along with the star accent! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patterns, embossing, and dimension. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout for this card! I also will be stealing this!

    ReplyDelete