Friday, December 27, 2013

Operation Penguin

Sandy is requesting OWHers make one penguin for what has been named Operation Penguin.One of the Brigadier Generals is requesting penguin cards for his team, and Operation Write Home is trying to fulfill that request. Here is my contribution for the General.


paper - My Mind's Eye - Cut & Paste "Charm"
penguin stamp - Memory Box (I think. I borrowed this from a friend.)
sentiment stamp - Hampton Arts Jillibean Soup
brads - from stash
colored pencils - Crayola
ink - Memento

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

3 comments:

  1. When I saw the small image, the brads looked like birds eyes! Much better looking in the big picture. I really like the wood background with the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I like the color combination and the cute penguin!

    ReplyDelete