Sunday, November 24, 2013

OWH sketch #200 card challenge

It's a beautiful, sunny day here in Washington. A little chilly, but the sun makes it all better. I've been enjoying looking at the blue sky while I made my card using OWH's 200th sketch. Even though it's well past the time to send holiday cards to Operation Write Home, I still need to make my own Christmas cards. So, that's another card done while doing the sketch challenge.


paper - Echo Park - Christmas This & That
stamps - Hero Arts and Verve
snowflake punch - Martha Stewart
Pearl Pen - Viva Decor
ink - Memento and Versafine

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card and adorable snowman. I love the newsprint in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snowman and the paper are equally as nice. This card came together so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and use of the variety of scaled prints, energetic and cheerful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete