Saturday, November 16, 2013

Doodlebug - Boys Only 6x6 cards

I finished the Doodlebug - Boys Only 6x6 paper pad by creating 21 cards. I just love the bright and cheery colors. All but 1 card are being donated to Operation Write Home.

Here's a picture of all the cards together.

And here are some individual pictures. The others cards are in previous blog posts.


This card was a CASE from Paper Smooches DT Laurie Schmidlin.





Now, I really need to start working on my own Christmas cards. 

Check out my 6x6 Paper Pad Tutorial video HERE.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous group of cards. Your designs always inspire me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Kristie! I really like how you placed those brads to follow the curve of the sentiment circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them all .. so bright and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be CASEing a couple of these...I have Miss You stamped but was stumped trying to figure out how to make them Non Girly...thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete