Friday, October 4, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown - Multiples

This week's MWT was making multiples of the same card. Before being introduced to 6x6 paper pads, I only used 12x12 paper for making cards. And since I don't like to have any leftover scraps, I would always make as many of the same card as I could get out of the paper. This works very well when putting together card kits. This particular kit consists of 24 cards.



paper - Heidi Kress - Out of this world
stamp - The Stamps of Life
circle die cuts - Spellbinders
Pearl Pen - Viva Decor
Versafine ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Kristie, thanks for playing in the Midweek Throwdown Challenge! I just love the bright colors on this card - sure to grab a hero's attention in that big box of cards they get. And look how easy it was for you to make 24 cards! You rock, Kristie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That alien/spaceship paper make me smile in an instant. Love how you pulled out the colors from it with the striped paper.

    ReplyDelete