Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Flutter By Wednesday #259

Happy Wednesday and welcome to another challenge at Flutter By Wednesday. This week it's an open challenge of Any Winged Creature.
paper - Doodlebug - Flower box
embossing folder - Sizzix
butterfly and oval die cuts - Spellbinders
banner die cut - Verve
ribbon - from stash
flowers and buttons - from stash
Pearl Pen - Viva Decor

Thanks for visiting my blog today! I would love to have you come and play with us over at Flutter By Wednesday. And if we get 50 entries this week, there will be a fun prize!



5 comments:

  1. So pretty Kristie...love the buttons on the flowers and beautiful butterfly..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors and I love the big butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I really like the sketch you've used, and the Spellbinder butterfly is really pretty -- may have to look into that one myself -- hum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love the diecut butterfly and grouping of pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin' everything about this card from the CAS lines to the fab LO! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete