Monday, October 21, 2013

Cards in Envy - In the Spotlight card challenge

Hello and welcome to the second card challenge of October for Cards in Envy. The challenge is to make a spotlight card. This is a technique that is new to me, but very easy. Here's the card that I created.


paper - Pink Paislee - Secret Crush
stamps - Rubber Stampede and Stampendous
border die cut - My Favorite Things
Pearl Pen - Viva Decor
circle die cuts - Spellbinders
colored pencils - Crayola
bling - Kaisercraft
Versafine and Memento ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Please come and play with us over at Cards in Envy!



6 comments:

  1. Kristie, I love the way you highlighted part of the blossoms. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I love the spotlight on the blossoms and the pattern paper. It all goes together with the sketch. I will have to try the spotlight technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a new technique for me too. I really love the look of your blossoms and your background paper looks great as well. ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! This came out so pretty and delicate. Such a lovely card. Nice job on the spotlighting too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cherry blossoms colored in delicate pinks that you spotlighted are perfect. And the fact tat you used the pink & white polka dot paper is perfect. Great work.

    ReplyDelete