Saturday, August 3, 2013

ODBD August card challenge

The August card challenge for Our Daily Bread Designs is to make a card using brown, green, and pink. Now pink and brown are my absolute favorite colors together, but I wouldn't normally add green into the mix. However, I do have a 6x6 paper pad by Authentique that has some nice patterned papers in those colors.

paper - Authentique - Lively
stamp - Hero Arts
heart die cut - MFT Die-namics
button die cut - Memory Box
twine - Divine Twine
Versafine ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous- love the heart and your layout! The twine wrapped all around the whole card feels like a big loving hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! I agree--the baker's twine does look like a big hug, which is perfect for the sentiment. You mixed all the elements together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, really love the twine "pulling" it altogether ! TFS!

    ReplyDelete