Saturday, July 20, 2013

OWH MWT - Christmas in July card Challenge

Once again, I'm a bit behind on card challenges. Yesterday, the kids and I enjoyed time with my younger sister and her family up at Mt. Rainier. You just can't beat a view like this.


I did manage to finish my card for the OWH Midweek Throwdown Christmas in July challenge early this morning. I generally don't even think about making Christmas cards until at least September. And I may have to continue making them, because now I've cut into a new 6x6 and it will drive me crazy knowing it's not finished. 

paper - Echo Park - Christmas This & That
stamp - Verve
twine - The Twinery
border punch - Fiskars
stitched die cuts - Lil Inker Designs
Pearl Pen - Viva Decor
Versafine ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

  1. Love the card. It's perfectly constructed. That shade of olive-y green is my favorite. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you angled the twine - really unexpected (and effective)!!!

    ReplyDelete