Saturday, July 6, 2013

ODBD July Card Challenge

This month's Our Daily Bread Design card challenge is stitching, either real or faux. I've always loved the look of stitching on cards, especially with a sewing machine. Although, I haven't used mine in months and have been enjoying all the fun faux stitch die cuts available. But, after seeing this awesome card by Karen Giron, I decided to pull out the machine and CASE her card.


paper - Echo Park - Sweet Girl
stamp - My Favorite Things
chevron die cut - Paper Smooches
banner die cuts - Lil Inker Designs
button die cut - Memory Box
twine - Doodlebug
Versafine ink

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


3 comments:

  1. Great stitching! Love your card! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Makes me want to get out my sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Your stitching is very nice.

    ReplyDelete