Monday, June 10, 2013

6x6 Cutting formula

OWH featured a fun tutorial last Tuesday with using cutting templates for 6x6 paper pads. The super talented Kathryn designed two different templates using 6 sheets of 6x6 paper to make 8 cards and leaving no scraps leftover. You can see her blog post HERE. I decided I needed to play along since I love my 6x6 papers. I used her 2nd cutting template for my cards.
And here are my 8 cards I made by using Kathryn's cutting formula.






paper - Echo Park - Sweet Girl
stamps - Stamps of Life, Lawn Fawn
twine - Twinery, We R Memory Keepers
die cuts - Spellbinders, Lawn Fawn
Pearl Pen - Viva Decor
ink - Versafine, Stampin Up

Thanks for visiting my blog today!



2 comments:

  1. Great way to use these cute papers, and thank you notes are always needed. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so admire how you combine colors and patterns in your cards. What a bright and happy set of cards! - Mindy

    ReplyDelete