Saturday, May 4, 2013

OWH VCMP Challenge #4

The 4th challenge is by Nancy. Her challenge is to make a card using a scrapbooking sketch. She also suggested to do a scrapbook page first, using a scrapbooking sketch, then make a card using the same sketch with the leftover scraps. I was actually planning on working on this layout today anyway, so I just added in making a card.
The sketch I used is from Page Patterns, Volume 3.

Here's my scrapbook layout.

And here's my card using the same sketch, just slightly altered.

papers - Echo Park - Be Mine
stickers - Echo Park - Be Mine
stamp - Hero Arts
twine - from stash
bling - from stash
Versafine ink

Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog today!




4 comments:

  1. Oh I like it!!! And I'm pretty sure we used the same letter stickers! How cool is that!!! What a cute page and a great card too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even notice that I used the same stickers as you. Too funny!

      Delete
  2. You totally nailed this challenge with that great layout and matching card! I just love those Echo Park papers that remind me of candy hearts and candy canes! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! Now I am embarrassed at my attempt at this challenge. Love how you used the layout and papers in both the page and card.

    ReplyDelete