Sunday, March 24, 2013

Using 6x6 paper pad with one sketch

I decided to try a 6x6 paper pad using just one card sketch. I've already cut up the entire pad and it will make 25 cards using this sketch. I do have some scrap pieces leftover that won't work with this sketch, so I will be using a different sketch later for those. I've only assembled one card so far, but I have all the pieces ready to go for the rest.


And here's the completed card.

paper - Fancy Pants - Park Bench
die cuts - My Favorite Things Die-Namics - Well Worn Greetings
stamps - My Favorite Things - Well Worn Greetings
Pearl Pen - Viva Decor
Versafine ink
card base - Int. Paper Accent Opaque Digital 100#

Here are the measurements for the card:
background patterned paper - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
black matting for background patterned paper - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
two small rectangles - 2" x 3"
black matting for small rectangles - 2 1/8" x 3 1/8"
yellow strip - 1" x 5"
black matting for yellow strip - 1 1/8" x 5 1/8"



6 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great card-the color combo of this paper is neither masculine or feminine very versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout and your paper pad choice is amazing, I want one =) You've inspired me! again...

    Have a fun day making cards!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fantastic! Love all your cards - you are just so talented! ~ Marilyn

    ReplyDelete