Thursday, March 7, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown Tic Tac Toe

This week's MWT on the OWH blog is to use the grid on the provided tic tac toe board to select three elements to include on your card. 

I chose the top three elements; brads, border punch, and ribbon for my card. I'm also using this card for this week's Flutter by Wednesday challenge since it's an Open Challenge, as long as a fairy or butterfly is included on your card.


paper - Fancy Pants - Love Note
stamp - KPM
ribbon - May Arts
circle diecuts - Spellbinders
butterfly punch - Stampin Up
border punch - Fiskars
brads - Recollections
Versafine ink
card base - Int. Paper Accent Opaque Digital 100#


4 comments:

  1. looooove you paper choices- and the 1/2 circle is wonderful! I really like the black mats- makes the other papers pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, especially the nice scale of the dp, so great for A2 cards. Love those 3 little brads in the corner, a big favorite of mine too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always makes me smile to see you play along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge! Love your card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete