Saturday, February 16, 2013

President's Day Weekend VCMP post #1

Operation Write Home is having a Virtual Card-Making Party on the Stars & Stamps blog this weekend to celebrate President's Day. There are new card challenges posted every 3 hours. Not sure if I'll get to them all this weekend, but I'll try my best. The first one is to make a card using zig zags.


paper - Echo Park - Scoot
balloon die cut - Lil' Inker Designs
chevron die cut - Paper Smooches
twine - Divine Twine
stamp - Paper Smooches
Pearl Pen - Viva Decor
Versafine ink

The second card challenge in the VCMP is to use a critter on a card. I used this cute bunny from the fundraiser stamps by My Favorite Things and paper pieced it and the balloons, since I don't color.


paper - Echo Park - Scoot and Pink Paislee - 365 degrees
stamp - My Favorite Things
sentiment - SRM stickers
ribbon - May Arts
Versafine ink


5 comments:

  1. 2 super cute cards! I like the twine on your first card and the colors. I love seeing paper pieced stuff since I'm allergic to coloring, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That little bunny is really growing on me. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two cute cards! Gotta love the Paper Smooches sentiment stamp on the birthday card and I like the sketch and colors too. The MFT bunny is one that I have had, and I need to get that guy on some cards now that I see what you have done. I really like the paper piecing you did on him as well as on the balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that touch of chevrons in the background of your card. I received my MFT stamps too and can't wait to use them. Great cards. Thanks for playing along in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards. I have been seeing a lot of that bunny..lol! I do not color either.
    Thanks for playing along with my part of OWH VCMP.

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete