Sunday, February 17, 2013

OWH sketch challenge #160

This is a rare card for me, I colored. But most of it was paper pieced, so it wasn't too bad. However, I don't own Copics, so I just used some colored pencils. This is the same image Sandy used on the last OWHtv, and since I happen to have that exact stamp from Sparkle Creations, I decided to use it in this week's sketch challenge.


paper - Authentique - Renew
stamp - Sparkle Creations
sentiment stamp - Stampendous
twine - The Twinery
colored pencils - Crayola
Versafine ink
card base - Int. paper Accent Opaque Digital 100#

3 comments:

  1. Kristie, your card is really cute. Love the paper piecing and your coloring looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your paper piecing is great...I like the color scheme, it really does say spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh-dorable! I love this sweet little image! So cute. I love your paper piecing--great card!

    ReplyDelete