Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Just Flying By

Since Operation Write Home always needs kids cards, I decided to use Echo Park's Scoot paper pad next. My card works for 2 challenges. I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch and it also works for the OWH Midweek Throwdown  challenge for kids cards. I seriously think I'm addicted to the square and rectangle dies from Lil' Inker Designs with the faux stitching on them. I keep reaching for them whenever I make a card lately.


paper - Echo Park - Scoot
stamp - Lawn Fawn
stitched square and rectangle - Lil' Inker Designs
cloud die cuts - My Favorite Things Die-namics
oval die cuts - Spellbinders
Viva Decor Pearl Pen
Versafine ink
card base - International Paper - Accent Opaque Digital 100#

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love those dies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, cute, cute card, I love it! They do make nice dies don't they?! I like 'em too =)


    Thanks for playing in our OWH Midweek Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card. Perfect for a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a nice card. I like how the clouds pop off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card-- colors, paper and stamps- nice layout too! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore the helo! Lovely sketch as well.
    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! Love the layers -- and the tiny pearl drops in the bottom corner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So kid friendly! I know some child is going to absolutely LOVE receiving this card! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the use of the paper. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete