Sunday, February 3, 2013

Finished Another 6x6 Paper Pad


I used up the last of the Echo Park - Love Story 6x6 paper pad today. That means, I get to cut into a brand new 6x6. Not sure which one I'll tackle next yet. And I really have way too many. I definitely buy them faster than I can use them. That's what happens when all these companies keep making more and more cute paper.
 I made a total of 29 cards this time. And just to explain, my goal isn't to see how many cards I can make from one 6x6 pad. I just can't stand having all those little scraps of paper leftover, so I keep making cards from one pad at a time until it is done.



Update: Here are the links to my 6x6 tutorial,  First Video, and Second Video.



9 comments:

  1. Love! Love! Love! These all look fantastic!!! I should think about trying this with my big ole 12x12 stacks that I have collecting dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job as always on using up a 6x6!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, Kristie, this has been on my "to do" craft list for a while. Keep posting yours and one of these days I'll get around to doing it, too! I have TONS of 6x6 pads and also hate the little leftover scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all. I am ready to start back on my Basic Grey papers this morning. I think I will leave the enlarged picture of this group showing on my computer so I can get some ideas. You are truly inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all Kriss! Is the next pad pink as well? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome!! Such a great way to put out quality cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card creations! I love that they all use the same pad of paper but they are so different. My friend & I are having a fun challenge to use up our paper pads. Here is our first one:
    Paper Hoarders Push Challenge

    ReplyDelete