Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cards with Critters OWH Blog Skip

For Groundhog's Day, Operation Write Home is having a blog skip all about cards with critters. There are a lot of adorable cards along the way, so go check them out. I even felt inspired enough to do a critter card of my own. I used this cute little bunny stamp from My Favorite Things. The actual stamp has the bunny holding a stick with marshmallows on it. But I cut those off and put a little red heart in the bunny's paw instead. Love cards are always needed for our heroes to send home to their loved ones.


paper - Echo Park - Love Story
stamps - My Favorite Things
ribbon - Berwick Offray
die cuts - Spellbinders
heart punch - Martha Stewart
Versafine ink

4 comments:

  1. Aww Kristie this is so cute! I love how you tweaked it so he's holding that heart! Just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great change to Flopsey! This sketch is lovely, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - love that you changed it so he's holding a heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute prop change for that little bunny! I think that he is growing on me too!!:)

    ReplyDelete