Friday, January 25, 2013

OWH Design Bootcamp Analogous Color Card

 Look at me go, two blog posts in one day! Here's my final color harmony card, and the one I struggled with the most. I think it works though with the blue-green, green, and lighter green colors. I CASE'd this card from Jen from The Cat's Meow because I just loved the sketch design.


papers - Kathy Davis Designs - Happiness and Studio G
stamp - Hero Arts
border punch - Fiskars
button punch - Marvy Uchida
doily die cut - Spellbinders
small hearts - Martha Stewart
twine - from stash
Versafine ink

3 comments:

  1. It works! Love the sentiment stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the detail of this card and the colors work very well together. I haven't had a chance to do Boot Camp... could someone PLEASE slow down our time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card has a serious wow factor!

    ReplyDelete